CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

wat to do??????????? argh!!!!

i blog again??
hahaz..
yeayea..
i blog again..

aih..
scary scary..
i dono wat to do!!!!!!
argh!!!!

last week..
i heard my fren masuk hosp..
until now, still at hospital..
i heard one more fren,
oso masuk hosp..
but for 3 days...
now,
my bro,
masuk hosp too..
o m g..
wat happen??
y surrounding me all masuk hosp??
the next one will be me???
i cant say no..
it might be yes..
or not..

my fren now still in hosp...
she cnt even study..
the final exam is coming soon...
8th sept..
she maybe wil escape some subject...
aikz..
sad for her..

my bro masuk hosp..
he fal down from the swing..
hand patah...
can it be??
o m g..
can..
it can be..
aikz..
now make my parents all bz this bz tat..
my mama somemore hav to go to hosp to teman my bro overnight..
o m g..
i dono wat to do..
argh!!!
help me!!!
but no one will help me la..
i hav to help myself..
wat to do??
somemore tomolo i will go back hostel,
cz exam is coming soon..
i cnt study at home..
so i hav to go hostel to study..
i cnt help..
i somemore hav to ask my papa to bring me back to hostel..
aikz..
maybe,
this is wat call, a test from the god..

from tat..
i again, realise tat,
we hav to appreciate people all surround us..
especially the one always take care of us..
near to us..
good to us..
teach us..
don regret when thy r not wit u....
oh god..
wat happen to me a???
become so emotional..
lolz..
but its true wat, appreciate....
kakaz..
anyway,
thk god cz i m still here n live for more thn 18 years..

well..
hope all take good care..
n hope my bro n my fren discharge from hosp as soon as possible..
i don wan to be so worry....
n i don wan my parents to worry, too..
see people worry..
will be miserable..
right??
aikz..
again..
wat to do??
argh!!...

4 comments:

::keEkEy:: said...

haiyo...
keep urself good evrytime mai ok lo...
support u always wo..
make family worry oso gt advantage d...
like u finally noe u grow up edi, feel dun1 they worry so much...
like u finally feel dao they r love u so much...
like u oso noe tat ur family is warm so much...
hahahahah^^....
Glad 2 noe tat u grow up wo...sapo^^

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

hahaz..
ya a..
but now going to exam..
cham..
lo..
but don wan worry ma..
worry so miserable..
aikz..

lalala..
i don wan gow up la..
aiyoo..
lolz..

ling ling said...

heyt...fren....i cum out d....haha....

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

lalala..
i noe la a moi...
bleak..
but u not yet back mmu..