CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

exam finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy, for temporary... lolz..

o m g!!!!!
finish exam...
get away temporary from the stress n pressure life..
lolz.. jz temporary, don forget tat...
aikz...
physics exam past, but i feel like i will be taking supplementary paper coming soon....T.T
this is bcz i dono how to do.. cz i do last min work n the most important one is i din pay attention during the class..
regreting.. but useless.. kakaz..
so wat i gonna do is jz wait for the result to come out!!!!
full wit excited n scariness.... scare i will fail n need to take supplementary paper..
can u imagine the feeling u jz exam, but u still hav to take the exam again!!!! for the same subj, same things...
n one more, need to study during the holiday while others r enjoying.... T.T
aikz...
this make me so gloomy...

after exam, i saw the ppl surrounding, so so so happy...
n yea, noisy, bcz this is the last paper for this trimester..
but i cnt too happy.. kakaz...
cz first of all my fren sit so far from me...
difficult to talk to thm...
my neighbour mostly i tak kenal..
those sit behind n infront me even is my classmate, but u noe la, guy wor.. somemore i tak kenal punya.. so i wont so kepo go n talk to thm de la..
so i end up sit in my place..
looking around n see ppl smiling n laughing around....
but of course, i used to it alrd.. jz sometime i still don wan to hav such feel...
weird ppl, tats y....

anyway, i do promised my self not to on my pc for 2 days, n yea, i did it!!!!
congratulation to my selfXD
so now i m using my lovely pc... kakakaz....

huh..
feel so tired now.... due to the lacking of sleep, argh.... got a bit sleepy..
no money now but i hungry...
thinking to go bank to take money but there was so many ppl..
thinking to go back today but i see my roomate so pity so i go back tomolo..
decided to go beach on sunday but finally lazy to go.. the same go to the shopping things..
sorry ya jac........ i finally chg my decision, make u need to chg urs too... sorry for tat....
aikz.. wat happen to me..
decided smt but finally chged..
argh...
abnormal i think....
complicated feeling...
lolz....
tired tired!!!

anyway,
i will all of u,
happy finish exam!!!!
n
HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!
(jz for those will be having holiday now especially for mmu students.. kakaz..)

0 comments: