CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

shame.. lolz..

o m g!!!!
tomolo exam start!!! T.T
shame to tell tat..
i haven finish prepare..
n i knew tat i wont finish study..
even there was so much time for me previously..
i never used thm fully in study...
aikz..
regreting but i noe i will be still like this for the next time..
i dono y i cant do earlier preparation for the exam..
i hav to do last minute work..
T.T
wat to do..
the laziness...
aikz..
all my fault..
god..
plz take away my laziness..
i wan to feel how is the feeling when fully prepared for the exam..
i never feel it b4..
i wan to be so relax b4 the exam...
aikz..

wat to do now is jz..
try the best to finsih the syllabus..
lolz..
good luck to my self.. @.@

ExAm eXaM ExAm !!! @.@

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck yO~

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

thx^^
i have done my com app exam!!!! ^^
btw,may i noe who r u???

Anonymous said...

who is dat lala~ oo.....
huh...?
my copy write!!!!

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

wat copy write..
is copyright..
lalalala..
dono o...
no idea..