CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

compete to online.. swt-.-

lolz..
finally, i online.. swt... i yest whole day din online.. suffering..
so, today i observed n notice tat no ppl online, so i quickly bring down my laptop n online..
lolz..
seems like so diff to online.. swt..
anyway, its really difficult for me to online if in my situation..
all my siblings now how to use pc n online.. need to competeT.T
somemore thy getting holiday now..
btw, i glad tat my school holiday seldom crash wit their school holiday, so tat i everytime come back don need to compete wit thm.. jz sometime i hav to do so..
one week holiday past..... 2 weeks more..
i buy nth lei... aikz... staying at home, seldom go out.. n don say go out shopping laaa..
all my frens so bz exam....
no sushi for me too..
n for my condition now, i cnt simply eat, so tat my stomach will recover fully....
everytime i holiday sure will sick.. sigh*
whatever laa...
holiday, is time for me to relax...
btw, the results i think will come out next week...... sigh*

2 comments:

小君 said...

i seldom ask u how was ur new life...
i was glad 2 had a friend like u
is bcz u always care me^^
i think ur situation quite same as me^^
bcz both of us are also college student...

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

haha..
is ok la..
bz ma.. kan kan??
anyway, take care..