CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

insomnia!!!

oh my god!!!!!!!
insomnia!!!!
ish!!!
hate!!!!
u make me so miserable!!!!
uhh..
i cnt sleep yest for alomost the whole night becz of insomnia..
lolz..
dono y suddenly bcome like tat.. -.-
i wanna sleep at 2,
unfortunately,
at 5..
i still awake..
argh!!!
gila punya..
so miserable..
wan cry but cnt cry..
uhh..
so i think i sleep not more thn 1 hour..
the reason i feel so miserable is bcz..
today got exam!!!!
if i don hav enough sleep,
i hav the big probablity will be having headache the next day...
but luckily, thk god,
i din..
jz i cnt think much n shake my head..-.-''
lolz....
thk god...
kakaz..
maybe, is bcz my timetable for me to sleep changed,
so if wan me to sleep earlier i might face insomnia..
aikz..
teruk....
however,
i hope it wont happen to me again aaa..
aiyooo..
can u imagine,
u trying to sleep but u cnt even sleep....
its so so so suferring....
anyway,
i did my human development exam today..
oh god..
left 3 subj..
lolz..
2 of it need me to work very hard on it..
aikz..
but due to my laziness,
i scare i will do last minute work, again...
i scare i will fail..
really.. T.T

0 comments: