CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my 141th post.. with nothing special.. haha

my 141th post...
*thinking n confirming*
yea, its 141th.XD
nothing speacial about it, its just suddenly come out from my mind, i guess is due to my boringness now. i guess ;D scolded by my mama just now because i disrupted my siblings while they are studying. yea, i m disrupting-.-'' swt. whatever. *wink*
anyway, i learned to drive this afternoon teached by my dad even though i passed my driving test and got my lisence long long time ago even it still 'P' =P
anyway, i didnt give any extra money to pass the test okeyyyy, the reason is i still lacking of skill when driving along the hill if i stopped on it. the clutch and the petrol, headache..XD
so the only way is keep on practicing so that i wont face this kind of problem next time when i drive alone, i can imagine the scene.. scary...
by the way, i learned to drive yesterday too, i think is yesterday, or maybe on monday. oh my god, that time when i was driving, the car keep on 'mati engine', that time, i was sweating. T.T
and one more thing, my dad, uhh, his respon make me feel scare n did badly in driving the car.
finally i decided to practice not under his sight, i drove to one place that he cant see me and i tried there and yea, i did it better. *relieve*
one more thing, this frighten me!! u know what, when i was practicing, there was drain. when i practicing, the car reversed because i didnt use the handbrake to control, unfortunately, i reversed n it reached the drain and i was shocked!! i was worrying if the tyre go into the drain, how am i going to drive it out while i was still practicing and having no experience. uhh, scary. so after i tried to relax myself, i had tried to do my best and ya, i drove the car away!!! *relieve* thk god for helping me.
eventually, i went back home after that and went to my room immediately and i realised that my leg was shivering. i think i was frighten and i cried.XD but then it was just for not more than 1 minute and i end up starring on the wall.
oh, now i know the reason why i was so gloomy yesterday. its because of this-.-'' hahaha.. swt
and yea, it happened yesterday..
today, everything went better, and i think i have learned the technique. thk god..
hope everything will be fine^^

0 comments: