CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

stomach ache...T.T

o m g..
i dono suddenly stomach ache... T.T
since yest i can feel the pain but jz not really serious so i din care bout it so much...
how i noe when i woke up this morning, its getting painful... aikz...
my dad said is gastric.. aduiii.. gastric??? don la.. very teruk one laaa...
he said, u last time not suffer from gastric meh?? lolz.. yea yea.. but it will leave negative effect on me meh???
so i ate my breakfast + lunch.. (2 in 1..T.T)
after tat drunk hot milo... cz wat i learned b4, human stomach prefer hot thn cold.. right??
so after tat, my mum back, i think my dad told her bout tat, so she asked me, n tell me, am i eat smt wrong?? is it bcz of the nasi lemak i ate yest, cz too spicy.. i hav no idea but i think it might be the reason....
anyway, i ate medicine...
hope can get well soon........

i hav to go...
go to register for new IC...
cz i m 18.... lolz..

0 comments: