CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

pic i edited yesterday.....

lolz.. pic again... anyway, this pic is taken by me.. the venue is outside my house de.... i noticed the sky was so nice... especially the layer of the sky.. i tot wanna use camera to take this pic, however, out of battery.. so cnt be usedT.T
anyway, i used my own hp to take this pic.. so the pic not really nice.. n thn, i edited it.. jz for fun.. haha.. but looks nice oso.. hope u all like it..
.
.
.
.
.
this is the original pic.... can u see the layer of sky... nice^^
.
.
.
.
.
purple sky...^^ the pic the colour looks artistic... lolz
.
.
.
.
.

this pic not really being edited.. got my own reason, but lazy to sayXD sorry...
.

.

.

.

.

this one i set it as my pc wallpaper.. lolz..

0 comments: