CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

cherish n appreciate^^

o m g.....
sienz...
i think i got problem alrd... shouting around wit sis, finally feel like damn damn tired.... usually i m not like tat... maybe is affected by the problem of the stomach....
aikz..
i oso dono wat happen la..
anyway, jz now went to the indian neighbour open house.. i don wan to go cz i scare the food will affect my stomach.. however, my mum n sis still ask me to go.. huh... so i hv to go... finally i feel uncomfortable again... n having quite a bad mood now.. swt...
watever la..
jz feel so tired....
btw, even my bro online, but due to the room upstairs quite hot, so i come down n online... i took the streamyx cable n online n don care even my bro yi yi ngam ngam...
he always make ppl unhappy.. so, jz forget bout it.. haha...

well, yest, b4 i sleep, i always think bout death... think if i die suddenly, can i leave all the things n go away... can i jz forget bout everything surrounding me n jz go away....
no.. i cnt.. lolz.. cz, i wanna settle all my things... lolz.. my pc, got password.. kakaka.. so everything bout me will be stored in my pc.. if i din give anyone my pc password, thy can open a?? lolz... how bout my pc, will thy let others to use.. aduiii... i gila one.. lolz..
anyway, i also wanna about my fren n family... i wanna noe thy will sad for me or wat.. swt... jz forget it la.. kakaka.. nonsense thinking.. n one more, my blog... i wanna say goodbye to others too ma... n i wanna see the comment... aikz.. i getting crazy n crazy.. anyway, this is me lo.... cnt do anything wat... kan kan kan?? watever laa.. n still got one more things.. hermm.. lalala.. lelele.. lilili... lololo.. lululu.. -.-.. lolz.. jz total up, i cnt leave this world now loo.. i still got a lot things to do.. swt... but if really hv to leave, i oso can do nth.. jz hope everything wil be fine, tats enough...
anyway, i feel weird y suddenly i will think bout this, is it becz i really hav to go soon?? or hinting me on smt... well, its maybe jz wan me to appreciate everything around me.... cherish every moment..

so, yea... we should always appreciate n cherish everything happening around us...
wish u a happy day^^

2 comments:

ling ling said...

lolz...cal me dun tink nonsense,u sendiri lehh....haiyoo...choi~~~

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

lolz...
it suddenly come out from my mind..
no choice^^