CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

25 oct

Aikz..
Today I cnt online, so I jz on pc in my room…
Without internet connection… miserable…
This is all ncz my sibling ‘queuing’ to on pcT.T
Okeeeyyy..
First, is my younger bro.. he online in the afternoon…
Follow by my youngest bro… he online in the evening…
Now… is my sisT.T
She online at night……….. o m g….. I cnt online for whole dayyyyy….
Aduiiii…. Sobz…
So the onli way to get rid of my boringness without online is, watch drama tat I hav downloaded loooorrr…

Anyway, I feel tat my stomach got smt wrong…..
I tot it will be getting better… yea, its getting well, but, its make me feel like my stomach jz has been operated… not really pain, but, when i touched it, it feel pain… when sleeping, sleep aside, it will pain too.. its like, erm…. The intestine getting decompose… swt… I cnt even walk faster or jump n cnt even bow down my body… if I do tat, it will feel pain….
Aikz.. wat happen to me aa??
Now the sick I get getting weird n weird…
I think, no, its for sure, its due to my sleeping habit….T.T
Nowadays, I usually sleep at 3, 4 am.. n I got used to it.. after tat woke up at btwn 11am and 12pm..
I tried to sleep early, but I cnt… I will face insomnia if I sleep earlier.. I envy wit those can sleep if thy wanna sleep or sometime thy can fall asleep when studying.. for me, its impossible… I asked my mum y thy can sleep jz like tat… she said, ‘thy din think anything thn straight away can sleep lorr…’.
Haiyooo… din think anything? Possible?? Maybe, yes.. but for me, my brain operate 24 hours… lalala..XD
Even b4 sleep, I still can think whatever it comes out from my mind… even sometime I listen to music when I face insomnia, it din work too.. cz if listen music, sure will sing maaa, n the ears sure will listen to the music ma… like this how to sleep a?? swt..
So the best way is….. I hav no idea with it^^” …
Anyway, I will try my best laa…

Btw, if lacking of sleep or the sleeping time table out of the track, it will bring us a very very serious disadvantages….
U noe wat, for the normal sleeping time, the expelling of the toxic from the body will operate smoothly.. n this will bring us healthy body.. n vice versa…….
so the toxic will store in our body n it cnt be expelled.. the organ in the body cnt operate in usual.. after tat, a lot of diseases will attack our body… thn we will get sick.T.T
anyway, my dad gave me a printed article jz now… I saw it n it mentioned bout the unusual sleeping habits… it will bring DeAtH too.. o m g…
so scary… die aaa… it mentioned, a human especially adolescent or young adulthood, should be having 8-hours-sleep everyday…
so, beware all those that having wrong sleeping habit… (included me..T.T)
A good sleeping habit will bring us a healthy body..
Stay healthy always !!
N again, hope I get well soon.. lolz..

date created : 25 oct, 11.37pm XD

0 comments: