CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

at home ^ ^"

i m now at home loorr..
i reached home yest at bout 6 smt.. i think soo.. lolz..
initially, i lazy to blog.. but, since nth to do.. so i blog lo... kakakaz..
anyway, my home pc's keyboard can be said, nice, n oso not nice-.-.. lolz...
nice its becz nice to type cz faster n looks can tahan n wont rosak..
not nice is bcz easy for me to type wrongly.... swt
n yea, i used my home pc chat wit my frens, o m g... so many emocations... swt...
if i use my laptop, no emocations.. now suddenly so many appeared.. i oso cnt get used to it...
the reason i don wan to use laptop cz my laptop in my room, lazy to take it downstairs.. my laziness.. lolz..

aikz..
go back home, my life full wit noisiness again..
my mama scold my bro...
my bro talk wit my bro or play togthr, or bully one another...
n my sis, always kacau me.... wan see movie tat i downloaded..
lolz.. swt..
cnt fully adapt the condition..
but anyway, i can feel tat my mama like sayng me ler.. lalala.. maybe miss me lo.. lolz.. XD
but thy always sayang de la.. cz their children ma.. kan???

btw, i will be having 3 weeks of holiday..
so long lei.. this is the first time i feel the holiday was so long.. scare will be a lot boringness..
but during primary n secondary school time, 2 months ler... but anyway, i worked during tat time, so not really boring... 3 weeks holiday, thinking to find some jobs.. but 3 weeks.. got work for me to do meh?? somemore i cnt go kl there work cz quite far n go there need money, mahal.. lolz..
my parents mostly wont let me go dee.. aikz... how how how??
ask my fren go out?? aiyoo.. most of thm start to exam or started their exam.. but i wil still kcau one... lolz.. so bad*
i feel like going to cheras selatan.. kakaz.. cz there got jusco, in jusco got sushi... quite a time for me din eat sushi.. i dono since when i like to makan sushi.. lolz.. but most of the time after i ate sushi, i will sick or feel uncomfortable, but i still will eat.. swt..
other thn tat, i can go celebrate my frens belated bday maaa...
cz last time when their bday all school time.. so cnt celebrate for thm.. but need to see how first, see others.. lolz... all my mind full wit the plan to go out nia.. kakakaz..

i wan go out!! i wan go out!!! XD..
i scare of boringness~~

0 comments: