CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

one week holiday left..

my 3 weeks holiday left one week now but i haven go out with friends yet as well as my sushi, no sushi for me yet.T.T i hope their exam will over as soon as possible and go out to shopping or at least go sing k or else my holiday will end up with nothing!! i dont want my holiday to be like that, full with hope but finally disappointed with it. anyway, if really happen, i cant do anything on it.
by the way, i haven by anything needed for me before i go back hostel, however, my parents bought some. but then, i wanna go to buy my self because i still have so much things needed.

i learned to park the car just now and i sent my sister to school.*happy* i learned car parking because i lacking of the skill.

have to go now, my brother wanna use the internet connection now.

0 comments: