CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

glad..^^

wakakaz..
today i m going back to hostel..
quite happy,
jz worry bout the food there..
i scare there wont be any food selling there..
if yes, thn how a?
everyday eat instant mee, not good for health...
drink milo everyday..
lolx..
can meh??
hahaz..

anyway,
i wake up in the morning,
saw my mama come to my room ask me wake up,
kakaz..
i was glad..
cz mama come back from hosp..
i think my bro too...
after tat,
i heard my bro voices...
yea..
he's back..
quite happy..
cz my mama don need to stay in hosp n my parents don need to worry so much bout my bro...
n thy don need to go here go there...
wakakaz..
here by,
i wanna thk god cz help me n family in solving this problem...
so tat everything will return to normal..
back to the track..
thk god..
hope everything will be better..
n hope i can study after i back to hostel la..
lolz...


0 comments: