CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

reply for my friend, sheau tian^^

first of all, i would like to thank to her for always supporting and advicing me, and giving suggestion to me. thank you very much for everything, glad to be having her as my friend.
herm, i always think about nonsense, it sometime will just come out from my mind in a sudden. so the only way is write it out so that i can release my unhappiness because it seems like telling it to someone even though its not by mouth.XD thanks for your willingness to chat with me, talk to me and listen to my heart voice. maybe, next time i will share to you, u can also share to me too^^.
yea, my life isnt that meaningless, however, maybe due to my complicated thinking, i sometime will think about it but then it just for awhile. haha, thanks for praising me for that. well, i am not having very good and great imagination, but maybe due to my interest on it, i wish to do my best and try it out eventhough i am not taking that course.
141th post, quite unbelievable for me as i started to blog in march 2008 and it was recommended by you^^ thank you very much. you showed me the way for me to write out what i wanna talk to because i seldom say it out others.
no, there was PTS too, haha. 4 important exam i have past through, glad.
my english quite bad, so i am trying to improve it. anyway, even though sometime i learned, but i dont really know how to apply on it.
haha, ya, i will try to believe my self^^
is ok for leaving comments for me, i should thank to you. i welcome you always to leave comments for me^^

0 comments: