CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

what happen to u, MMU??

Recently, all of my post are without all those graphics, pictures and etc. the reason, first, try to change my style in writing and the second one is, to make my blog looks tidier. To make the blog look tidier was because, once, I saw my blog and it full of a lot of things and it really looks messy.XD
However, I realized that the blog full with text but no pictures and any other else looks to be boring. Sorry for that… other than that, I didn’t take any picture this few days due the school start, especially without the camera with 8.2 mega pixel at my home… my hand phone’s camera only 1.3 mega pixel, too bad…T.T
I planned to buy hand phone at least with 3.2 mega pixel, for more than 2 times and yet, until today, I still having the same hand phone…

By the way, today is Friday, and I did nothing for the study but watch Hong Kong drama for the whole day, oh gosh! Reason is to delete all the downloaded file in my pc so that it will work faster.XD my stomach still having some problem due to the unusual meal time.
Oh yea!! My floor the toilet, now 2 of them blackout!!! Wth. How we go to toilet?? Do we really need to go upstairs when want to go toilet. Anyway, I did complaint, and hopefully the problem will be settled ASAP.


I wondering what happen to MMU recently, so much things happened, the dirty drinking and washing water, the leakage of water, the shortage of electric in toilet and corridor. Swt… I hope there will be no problem after this, I still have to stay here for half year more I guess…

Have a nice day!!

0 comments: