CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

picture again... hahaha..

instant mee + instant mihun = my breakfast + lunch.. huh.. i ate one packet of instant mee and half packet of instant mihun, this make me so full.. due to my laziness, i din went down to eat my lunch.... so, i ate this lor..
.
.
.
.
.
the tree in the middle of this picture is found in my hostel, hb3 car park.. everytime i pass by, i sure look at it.. it is so cute.. ^^ a short and 'big head' tree.. don't you think so??XD
.
.
.
.
.
this picture is being captured yesterday night at 5 am... it suppose to be this morning =p , when i shutting down my laptop.. its blue light look so nice.. maybe it quite sharp in the dark.. XD



2 comments:

Annoymous said...

Instant's not good for health.

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

yaa... once awhile.. i think still ok.. thx for ur advice:D