CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

my DiNnEr... lalala..

I just had my dinner…XD and this is what i ate...

.
.
.
.
.

coleslaw again , and the new one, mashed potato...=p
RM1 + RM1 = RM2.... XD




Yep, this is my dinner for today. Actually I don’t really to eat anything because I not even feel the hunger. However, I do realized that, it’s a must for me to eat something so that I can get away from gastric. However, I know that the coleslaw for now it’s not really suitable for stomach, but I had no choice.
Anyway, I am glad that I am not suffer from serious stomach ache, so that it wont let me to be so miserable. Thank god…
Well, my mama is so worry bout me, she called me for twice after I told her that I stomach ache, she forced me to eat the powder-type medicine… yuck, I can imagine that taste, I don’t want. But I think I have to so that I can back to normal, I still got a lot homework to do…T.T
Oh yea, my dear friend, Cai Yeen, start to blog now, and I got into it just now, a new begin^^ hopefully she wont angry me for promoting her blogXD and I hope that she will continue to blog so that I can read her blog^^
By the way, she is now in holiday, hope to see her soon n go out yam cha, watch movie n so on…XD
But I don’t really have so much time because I am not in holiday…
Oh yea, forgot to give the link, click here to get access into her blog laaaa^^

Have a good day…

0 comments: