CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

back to hostel alrd....

I back to hostel yesterday, the feeling gave to me is not really goodXD
Something like, u was so long stay at home, 3 weeks!! And u have to leave home and back to hostel, I am not homesick, but I still have the feeling of unwilling, maybe because I have to start my school again. Lolz… however, I have to go back also because this is the truth.
Well, yesterday when I reached my hostel, it was so dark!! Not really dark but, not as bright as usual. Haha… oh yea, I drove back, the first time I drive in the night. Initially I was panic because seems like shouted by my dad for being mistake.-.- okay, I am ok with it, I guess*wink* After that, when I drove to the highway, is better and the whole journey end up with such a quiet condition, maybe don’t want to disturb me when I was driving because I not really get use to drive especially during the night. =D
I drove faster and faster but not yet exceed 110km/h because my dad asked me to slow down, as well as my sister and my mum=D they complained me after I reach my hostel.=p
Well, as I back to my room, I tried to switched on the light but I cant, meanwhile, I saw my friend’s room with light and I doubt, my room’s fuse spoiled?? My dad went to check it, and he found that the ‘automatic’ went off, and he on it back. Thank god, if not, I think I have to go back my house again and come back today=p
After that, they put all the things and started to clean up my room… lolz… supposed I am the one to do the cleaning work... thanks mama and papa=) oh yea, one more thing, my roommate didn’t switch off the switch, luckily it still working, and she didn’t close the window, that’s why there was so much of dust in my room… aikz… whatever. *wink* after that, they went back home… bye… they going penang, my hometown 16th November if not mistaken, but I have to study hereT.T okay… I am ok with it…

So, today, yea, yesterday night, I cant sleep well, end up with pain and itchy around the body. Well, I my self having this type of problem, since when I not very sure, but I have to adapt the place if I move to one place and I have to sleep there. I have to adapt my self to the bedXD what a weirdo…
So I woke up earlier compare to usual=p but I haven bath, laterXD

Finally, my 3-weeks-holiday end up just like this and I haven buy any clothes for my self and I have to wear back the same clothes to class… -.-
And one more thing, I didn’t eat any SUSHI!!!!!! My friend was so bad, she said she don’t want let my hope to be fulfilled and she don’t want bring me to jusco, *sad*
So, no sushi for this 3 weeks and yea, not really had a gathering with friends because most of them, facing the exam, or preparing to face the exam. No gathering, no shopping, no movie, no sushi… okay… anyway, I hope you guys will be having gathering after this even though not included me… good luck in exam…

I have to start my new trimester now and hope everything going fine…
Welcome back to MMU for mmu-ians…=)

and good luck in everthing in study!!!^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sori 4 kacau-ing u....bcz dat u nid 2 cam beck dat early...!!!!=P
sorii....

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

lolz..
u kacau me? swt.. u din laaa..
i wan go back de lar...
so no sorry laaa.. aiyoo