CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

pc with me^^

Whoa…
Slept at 4 yesterday and woke up after 12 in the afternoon, oh my gosh, that’s late!! However, I still don have the willing to wake up, so after I brush my teeth and wash my face, I was lying on my lovely bedXD until there was one people that tried to promote something to me, neither MMU’s students nor staff knocked my door, I shocked and I opened the door. After I said to her ‘ sorry, I am not interested’ , and she went off.=D luckily she didn’t say, ‘no, please let me explain these to you, u might be interested on it…XD’

Initially, I thinking and forcing my self to bath first before I switch on my pc, once I switch on, I know the effect.-.-“ unfortunately, I unable to force my self and I pressed on the switch on button, entered the password, sit on the chair, signed in to MSN and YM, played music and finally browsed to websites…MMU life = my pc life XD. Once I on my pc, its tough to let me get away from it. As what happened today, I woke up, no breakfast, no bath, no lunch, no hunger for me… -.-“ luckily I am not staying at home, if not, I surely get murdered. XD

So, after some long long time, I manage to get away my self from my lovely pc, went to wash my clothes as if I don’t wash them, I have to wear dirty and a little bit of smelly shirts to class. @.@ so, I washed them all and hung them off. However, I haven bath and I stuck to my pc, again!! And yet, I haven eat my breakfast + lunch + dinner. What a crazy girl I am… =) however, I worrying about my stomach because I scare I will gastric. Oh yea, there was a lot of things waiting me to do, oh my god. Luckily I didn’t go out today, if not, I can imagine how will be the effect T.T
Going to bath now…XD

Have a good day…^^

0 comments: