CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

H...!!!!! TIRED!!!!

Oh my god!!!!!!
What the H….
Damn tired!!!!!
Busy with printing and photocopying notes, and buying books…
Swt… so so so tired… okay.. I am fine with it. The first day start the school, don’t really like studying. The lectures and venues changed, not really like about it=D its because of the table and chairs…XD
School started and so much things come to me… this time I have to catch up all and do all my best, follow all the schedule… however, I really don’t feel like studying arr… LAZY=D
Hopefully all getting better…
Oh yea, one more things, first day back to class, feel like so weird. I don’t really know why, but I know its because of the classmates and course mates, so long(3 weeks only-.-‘’) never see them, now go back, got the weird feeling. Arhh, whatever laaa=D
Good luck ^^ (tired tired!!! Just back from photocopying and I haven even rest in this afternoon during the class break… huh)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kimkim...thx 4 accompany me go n do smart card!!!!muackss....appreciate...!!!!!bside dat,thx 4 everytin..thx 4 helpin me as im temporary OKU ...!!!haha....n thx 4 being patient 2 wait me....thx jacq oso....lov u two lovely frenz...

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

lolz..
is ok laaa.. no problem laaa.. kakaka..
kakaka.. oku.... lolz...