CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

shame..

Oh my god!!!!!!
What’s wrong with me today?? My thinking in a sudden become so complicated, n started to emo, a little bit… then I was getting better. Swt
So after that, go to calculus class, I was called to go out to do one of the question. I was shocked when I was called because from what I experienced, it wont be so ‘lucky’ that my number will be called…
Okay, that time, the lecturer was quite confused with the formula, and finally, it’s settled and I wanting to find the answer and my name was called, good!!!-.-‘’
I was panicked and yet I haven solved the question due to the changes of formula. And I am a person who very care about my self-esteem, so I scare anything happen to affect it, especially in front if so many people!!!! So I wanted to be faster, and when I was solving the question, my hand shivering, again. Finally, Jac borrow me the answer after made sure with others. Hereby to say thank you… however, I was so panic and I don’t know what’s going on and I just write the answer on the whiteboard, but I didn’t write the solution!!!! God!! So finally, my name is called again and everything got better now, but I am not relieved, but was shamed of my self for being fool in front so many people… getting crazy… anyway, I realized that during adolescent time, we will be having the thinking of imaginary audience, but I still care about that so much… its me I can do nothing with it… hopefully all those was there forget everything about it… arhh…
Tired and sleepy now, I slept after 3am yesterday and it’s for sure…

0 comments: