CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

went back from night market...XD

Herm…
This is the third week of my holiday and its going to end soon, and yet, I havent go out for any gathering or what. So, my friend, see hun, after being force by me =D, she brought me to night market in Sg Chua just now. Thank you so much for willing to bring me out yaaa.XD

Unfortunately, it was rain just now, it was heavy rain but luckily, it last for not more than half hour I guess. however, I manage to buy something to my family and my self before I leave. And yea, I brought my sister because she asked for it, but she cant make her own decision so I asked her to go and she went. She not manage to see through all the stuff selling there because of the rain, and she decided to ask my parents bring her there next time.XD anyway, there was a lot of things selling, if I want to go, have to wait for next time, long long time story…

0 comments: