CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

a-weird-day...XD

er herm...
i wondering what happened to me today... and my meal too..
early in the morning , when gonna bath, think bout some nice phrase... and i wrote it down, and my friend asked for it. okay.
here come my breakfast, before went to class, i have my milo, but i left more than half in my room, i scare my friend wont wait for me as i experienced once in a blue moon. luckily when i went back my room, it's nothing happen to it and i drunk=)
so after that, my lunch, its after the english class, we had it with one more male classmate, that moment, lazy to describe...XD
sometime, i am not really a weirdo but i have to become a weirdo. okay, don't care whatever it is lar... so, yea, i had my lunch, a chicken burger costed RM2.30. Not very nice but what i bought have to eat.
so after this, after another class, my friends said she hungry, so we went to eat again, i took it as my teatime... i ate kuih while they ate rice...
so finally came to the night, i was not thinking to eat actually, but i scare of gastric , and meanwhile, my friend wanted to buy something eat, so i accompanied her to buy something to eat.
so she bought some junk food while, these are what i bought, my dinnerXD.

.
.
.
.
.
tadaaa..!!!! my dinner!! one coleslaw with one sardin gardenia bread......XD

2 comments:

L.Chew said...

keep fit? eat bread & coleslaw for dinner?

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

aduiiii...
no lar....
no appetite to eat maaa.. so jz eat this one lorXD