CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

first week gone!!!

Fuh…
Finally, one week past!! What a tired week… and relax and boring holiday continue with a very busy week. Not really can be adapted.
Anyway, so happy now can relax for awhile, tomorrow no class for the first week, *glad*
However, I don’t really know what happen to me, stomach ache. I guess its because gastric. When I can rest, I sick, good… ok, fine… hopefully it will recover within today.
By the way, I am thinking to go out lor… I so long never go out, missing my sushi..XD
However, even though this is just the 1st week, there was quite a lot of work for us to do… huh…
And yea, this trimester, the lecturer all changed, the teaching style changed too, of course, but what I am wondering now is, why this trimester all the lecturer like to call out students name to go in front to solve the question… compare to last trimester, its totally different. The previous trimester, we still can be lazy a bit, this new trimester, we cannot, we have to pay full attention , and be prepared for all the time to be picked to answer… aikz.. scary!! I was called more than twiceT.T
Hyper-panic for the first time, the following I think is better.XD
Hopefully I can catch up the syllabus especially the physics, if not, I might change my course to FCM…
Gambatte for everyone…
Have a nice weekend!!

0 comments: