CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

going to get the result...

I had just watched the 2007 national marching band competition held in Bukit Jalil, the Dvd was given by my friend that had recorded it. I tried last time to watch n yet, I cant, maybe because of the sound system of the computer that not having by the dvd player. So now, I tried again because I am having laptop^^

Anyway, my thinking had messed up due to some ReAsOn… I turned up with a depress mood but I can do nothing with it and the only things I can do is write it down in my blog, and sorry about that, is not this blog, it’s the other blog that is my private blog, sorry for that.


Herm, anyway, I watched it for not more than 1 hour I think, because my eyes started to get itchy, so I have to let it rest for awhile. Finally I keep it back so that it wouldn’t interrupt my mood so much.


Today is Monday, and I will go back to my hostel this Saturday, 5 more days left included today. 3 weeks holiday finally is coming to the end and I have to return to my normal status now, a quite busy life. I will not have so much time to think about all the nonsense, maybe, for awhile, and yea, no more time for me to be in depress only if that is about my study or my results, no more personal things will surround me now. I can get away of those unhappiness but I don’t really know why I am not very happy with it. However, I think is fine, everything will back to their track soon.


Oh yea, tomorrow, if not mistaken, tomorrow I will get my result, my first trimester results. I scare to think about it and yet, I didn’t think about it, just let it come to me, no matter how I have to accept it. However, I do hope I will satisfy with my result, and hope that I will not get disappointed with it. Wish me luck^^


Anyway, I see through my time table for my second trimester just now, even though the subject will be lesser, but the break after some class will be very very short, or can be said, no break for us. I don’t think it will bring us benefit, especially for me, the one always feel sleepy during the class due to the lack of sleep even though there was some break for me. I wondering how I cover up with it while I was thinking not to ignore the teaching during the class. Okay, I just hope everything will be ok next. Wish me luck, again…^^
By the way, I haven’t gather with my friends yet, hope they will be free before I go back to hostel so that my hope will be fulfilled…


Good luck for those going to get their results soon…

0 comments: