CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

sleeping timeXD

Yep, I just went back from my class, from eating lunch… whoa, quite tired, however, its better compare to this morning. I woke up at around 7.45am, I found that I not really tired compared to this few days.
Before I went to class, I felt that my stomach ache, I was worried whether it will be gastric?? Oh gosh, no way!!
So I went to the class, felt so uncomfortable and I was sleepy. Stomach ache + sleepy = cant pay attention during the class, even though I tried to concentrate on it, I getting sleepy. So, I decided not to listen to the class, the only way, and I planned to get mc and rest because, not paying attention during the class is equals to absent.
However, I was getting better, and when there was quiz, I manage to solve most of the question, but I don’t know how to transpose the 2 x 3 matrices, so I left it there. XD I thought I see through all the chapter, yet, I am not, but I don’t know how I skipped it…-.-
After the 2-hour calculus class, we immediately went to the next 2-hour physics class. Fuh… Continuous 4 hours class, aduiiii… tired lor… we went there and the class started. At first, I not really paying attention, but finally I did catch up.XD
Thank god to let me catch up at the suitable time, this is because, after the end of the chapter, there was a QUIZ..!! huh… if I really don’t pay attention, I will end up with copying the answer, guilty… =p so we went out the class, not the earliest, but after the earliest XD. And we went to take our lunch and the appetite came to me…XD
Later I still will be having an English at 4pm… so late… but at least we can rest to get rid of the tiredness…^^ so I guess, and I believe, my classmate will sleep at this time too, right =p
By the way, have a nice sleep yaaaa^^

0 comments: