CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

result is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

I being informed just now from my friend and that time, I was so worry, even that time I am watching drama using my laptop after being forced by my sister. I have to stop watching it after all and I checked. The moment I saw my result, I shouted out, *happy*
Can u believe that this is the first time, the first time ever I being so uncontrolled, happy and excited when I got my result, relieved after all and was glad that I passed in every subject included physics. And yea, I scare I will fail my pre calculus too. Thank god that you let me passed in every subject, thank you very much, I will try my best, for the next trimester, and I hope so too.
However, I realize that my result is just ok ok, or maybe, bad too. Anyhow, this is out of my expectation, I am glad for that. XD
I hereby congratulate to all those having brilliant result and hope those failed wouldn’t be too sad for that.
And good luck to for those going to take result but I believe that all queuing to take result…


Have a good day^^

0 comments: