CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

a big change, a new begin..^^



yep yep...^^ i downloaded the lastest msn and ym, the instant messenger, the lastest version. i guess these is the latest version, sorry if it is not the latest..
well, latest version, the big change is on the graphic side. the colour looks to be nicer, the design, herm, even though i am not fully satiesfied with it, but compare to previous version, i think is better.. do u think so??XD
so, my pc got 2 freshie..^^ actually, got 2 more, the widget on the desktop and the wallpaper..
a new begin for my lovely pc=D
so yea, a new begin of my pc and i guess, i think to have a new begin on me.. right??
maybe you guys wondering why i want to have a new begin, sorry for not..
herm, actually, since i was form 4, i changed, to be lazy.. i doesnt mean to be, but dont really know why it could happen on me.. i seldom do the homework given by teacher, i just do what i like and i will do the homework if really needed, or i will copy the answer from my friend. i want to do the homework and i did try to force my self to do so, and force my self to study, however, i can't. even though there was a very big force, final exam, spm coming, i can't do earlier preparation. i have to wait until last minute, burn midnight oil.
finally, the result come out, it just satisfy me if i look on it using the condition that i do less than 70 or 80 % work.. its worth for me and yea, finally i came to MMU, a uni which people said that 'study there you have to be very very hardwoking', and yet, I am not. i never do the homework, tutorial, assignment... not all, but mostly.. the subject which i m the most hardworking in is the computer application. yea, i like this subject the most among the others.. and yea, i realize something, i interested in this subject, why i choose the engineering course?? i chose the wrong subject, i can say, yes.. this is because, i have the willing to finish the computer assignment, homework and etc, whereas the other subject, i do wish it wont be any homework for that.. *sigh* what can i do now..?? force my self to study the other subject?? but when i wanna start study, after not only 1 minute, i changed my decision. oh gosh.. how am i continue for my study.. yea, its correct, study, we need to have our own interest on that only we can be patient and study for it.. if not, it will be very tough for you to study especially when you have to study for 5 years.. its miserable..
so, hopefully, after today, i will be having new begin.. i do hope i will start to study no matter how boring, how tough it is.. but the most important one is, i have to understand what is the subject about..and know how to solve the question... but who will be going to teach me.. nobody.. and i dont have the willing to consult the lecturer.. so the only way now is, concentrate during the class. but how am i going to do this, i always feel sleepy during the class due to the lacking of sleep.. yea, change my sleeping timetable also will be the important one.. now is 3.17 am and i still in front of my pc, blogging.. uhhh.. swt... XD
so, hopefully, i will change by tomorrow.. good luck for me^^..
and yea, good luck for everyone those going to have a new begin.. gambatte!!!
have a nice nice day yea....=D

0 comments: