CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

y i so 'lucky'..

huh..
jz finish my last trimester test...
wat a relieved..
anyway, i wanna say tat,
i was so so so 'lucky'...
pening during the exam...
when i sit oso, the head is moving forward n backward..
miserable..
huh..
anyway,
i think this time the result will be very teruk..
cz..
i jz read a bit..
n i cnt answer all.
aih...
can do nth..
anyway,
grateful tat i still here but not been sent to hospital..
anyway,
i tak pernah pengsan lo..
lolx..
now, my head still moving forward n backward,
i think the effect of being sleep late r coming to me..
i always late to go to sleep...
aih..
wat i should do now?
i dono how to coontrol my self to force my self to sleep..
aih..
cham le..
mama....
wat can i do??

by the way,
i thk to god for give me so many lucky..
if not, the result previously wont be like wat i get now..
th god...^^

0 comments: