CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

aiks.. english presentation..

oh my gosh!!!
my english speaking presentation today..
hahaha..
no comment..
lol..
initially i tot it wont kena my group alrd..
cz is near to the time to dismiss the class..
if wan oso jz pretty enough the time.. hahaha..
so we joking n talking around in the class instead of listening to others presentation..
but suddenly,
i saw teacher looked at us..
cham..
but i tot nth one..
mana tahu...
after the presentation of previous group,
i heard, my fren's name had been called..
'jacqueline n group..'
oh gosh...
i terus terkejut..
i go out..
my legs were shivering...-.-
last time my hand shivered when distribute the handout..
now, legs shivered..
luckily we can sit on the chair but not standing..
so,
we get our own point that hav to elebrate..
i get the point read the food label about topic ??... (i forgot.. lolx..)
quite easy lei my point..
i wrote quite a lot the point in more thn 2 min..
however,
when is the time for me to give my speech,
i talk, thn suddenly stop, for awhile..
dono y speechless tat time..
but manage to continue it..
wit some wrong english..
but i don care la..
hahaha.
lol.. (luckily i m the last one to give speech for the individual presentation..)
the teruk one is,
sampai the group discussion, teruk o..
we stop for two times..
aiks..
sure a lot marks deducted..
so,
finally i m the one made the conclusion..
but the teacher stil ask my fren ques aftr i concluded the topic..
mana tahu my the other fren suddenly wan to conclude again..
hahaha.
pai se...
luckily we stopped her..
so finally..
the end for this trimester english presentation..
lalala..
relieved but not as relieved as last time the first presentation..
cz i not really satisfied compare to the first one...
anyway,
pass alrd thn jz forget it lo..
hahaha..
luckily i complain so tat my group can present today..
n it come true..
lalala..
cz i bising bising in the class...
hahaha..
gila..
anyway,
the good one is,
first,
i don hav to become nervous for the second time..
the second one is,
i don hav to wear formal attire for the second...
so ma fan..
hav to choose wat to where..
headache..
hahaha..
anyway,
thk god..
i hav finished my presentation..
haha..




0 comments: