CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

balik rumah.... wit reasons.. lol..

huh..
finally,
the computer application project is done..
relieved!
but i din pass up yet..
scare of the mistake..
the reason i scare is bcz..
first of all..
i don hav printer at hostel,
n,
my printer at home,
laser printer but not colour laser printer..
second,
if i wanna reprint,
i hav to waste my fren's printer ink..
is not good to use others ink,
right?
n third,
i m exhausted in doing the project..
the reason,
tahu la...
haha...
n, there is a hill of assignment i haven submit yet..
i hav to submit all of thm this week...
o m g.
die lo..
i wanna study at the same time do the assignment,
but i couldnt,
i get sleepy easily..
so, wat to do?
i dono...
aikx..

final exam coming,
there will be a break..
a special break..
i think will go home jz for a few days ba..
haha...
n i hav the must to go back lo..
first,
my papa mama n my sis miss me ma..
lalala..
but wat i scare is, smtime my parents will scold me one..
human sure will make mistake one ma..
aikx..
second,
my fren ajak me go out lo..
2 times lei..
all to celebrate frens' bday..
shok act..
aikx..
my bday..
i wan celebrate my bday one more time!!!!!!
i wan present!!!!!
i wan cake!!!!
cz i don hav present for this year...
aih..
sobz..
previously,
i get so many present..
even though not really many,
but at least,
better thn noT.T
aih aih aih..
sad...
jz forget it..
lol...
for the third one,
i wanna buy the things i needed ma..
n go n cut my hair..
so tat it looks more tidy lo..
haha..

so, i hav a must to go back..
moreover, this sat n sunday my uni wil be faced electric shortage..
lolx..
anyway,
now, most of my fren balik kampung alrd..
so fast-.-
home sick lo..
lolx..






0 comments: