CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

the day after i went back from uni hostel... lololo...

yest,
i went back from my uni..
i hav been one month din go back my home ler.
my mamapapa n sis miss me ma.
i pity thm so i go back..
lolx..
i drive back in the morning.
mana tahu i so malang..
mati engine 4 times..
so long never drive,
tambah lgi sesak jalan..
aikx..
malangnya!!
but luckily i still can drive lo..
lolx..

today morning,
i went to midvalley lo..
my dad bday today..
happy bday papa..
hahaha..
k,
continue my story..
erm..
i tot thy wanna celebrate our fren bday..
mana tahu he din attend oso..
-.-
sudah la..
thn we went to watch movie..
i dono since when i become timid..
the movie oso scare to see..
maybe the sound effect gua..
n the violence..
lol..
so i end up wit closing my ears most of the time when i watch the movie..
lol..
anyway,
luckily not all the time so scary..
if not,
i wasted my money!!!
lol..
but,
i used a lot money today lei..
aikx..
the lunch...
so expensive ler..
rm21.70..
i seems like see my money drop to the middle of the sea..
argh!!!!!
but,
once in a blue moon..
stil consider ok lo..
if not,
i bankrupt alrd lo..
sorry ya papa mama..
wasted urs money..
anyway,
the happy one is,
i bought SUSHI!!!!!
o m g..
miss u so much sushi..
lolx..
almost one month tak makan sushi..
hahaha..

so,
after i went home at bout 7..
i prepare to makan dinner lo..
thn rush to go out again..
to hokkien hui guan..
my fren ajak..
mana tahu go there..
quite boring..
aikx..
not as frenly oso even i m their senior..
haha.
so..
jz ok lo..
i played candle n burn the tanglung.
so childish-.-
lolx..
but i don care lo..
lalala..
came back at 11 smt..

since i come back home..
i cnt online whole day..
cnt adapt my self..
haha...
today,
now is the first time i online..
for today la..
aikx..
kesian..
can u imagine a people stay in a room tat hav internet connection, everyday online,
woke up in the morning, terus click on the pc n on it...
suddenly cnt online for more thn 5 hours..
sure very miserable lo..
lolx.
luckily i can fill my time in going out wit frens..
but i cnt always do like tat ler..
final exam coming nearer n nearer..
if i din study..
i assure tat i wont do well in exam..
thn i will disappoint my parents...
but, how to start it a??
aikx..
*headache, after think of exam..
@.@







0 comments: