CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a bz one-day holiday......

yest onli i realise today is holiday.. XD
so today is holiday lo..-.-
woke up so late..
wahaha..
after brush teeth straight away on my pc..
i tot i can relax a bit during this one-day holiday..
mana tahu after i think n think,
rupa rupanya so many things waiting for me to settle..
cham lo..
computer application project, assignment, calculus assignment, phy tut n so on...
(forget some..@.@) aikx..
wat to do a???
aiyoo.
i don wan to attend extra class for the microsoft access a..
so pai se le..
not my class one but other class one..
i don wan laa!!!!!!!!!
wat to do ??
revise back n do the assignment to pass up??
the assignment got marks one lei!!!!!!
all is bcz of the lecturer la..
teach wat i oso dono..
hate la!!!
if for the previous lect,
i think a,
now i don need to worry so much n my assignment, sudah pass up lo!!!!
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate a after think of tat....
nvm la..
takdir..
so wat to do now a??
still consider bout it..
my fren wanna go..
i feel like don wan..
so i dono wat to do..
anyway,
my pc cnt use the access..
i dono y..
hate la!!!!!
pc, u hav to repair liao..
u ade kena virus a??? @.@
anyway,
my final exam coming soon..
wawawa..
wan me die eh??
T.T
jz finish the midterm test,
the final exam wan to visit me liao..
good hor..
hahahahahaT.T
luckily, there will be break b4 final exam..
but wat i worry is ,
can i study during this special break????
plz help me a.. my god..
p/s: skrg sudah pukul 2 tp tk makan petang lg.. lol..


0 comments: