CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

pai seh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no muka alrd!!!!

argh!!!!!!
malu a!!!!!
pai seh!!!
tak ade muka alrd la!!!!
aiyooo...
mummy aaa....
help me a...
T.T
aih....
jz now go to the phy extra class,
for revision bout the lab one..
i go to class, thn sit lo..
both group 4 n 5 combine togthr..
mana tahu i so 'lucky'...
sit on a chair tat don hv table..
but bside me the chair got la..
so i ask my fren sit in front lo..
i wan tat place-.-
aih..
i dono wat happen to me tat time..
i tot later got study ma, need table ma..
so when guys come in late,
wanna sit beside,
i don let-.-
aiyoo....
so pai seh la..
a lot people laugh at me lei..
aiyoo..
pai se la..
pai se la..
T.T
i scare thy will think nonsense bout me la..
aih..
but finally,
mana tahu the class end early...
don need to use table a..
argh!!!!
so pai seh a..
aiyoo..
y i so 'lucky' one..
but luckily today is fri..
monday onli got class again..
huh..
if not, i dono how to face the people..
haiz......................







0 comments: