CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

pai seh laaa!!!!! T.T

Yest I went to libr…
To study..
My fren ask one..
So I go lo..
Cz I not really can study in my room cz I wont duduk diam diam study one..
Hahaha..
So I went there study lo..
Lolx..
In the libr..
Suddenly my fren took my pic..T.T
So ugly lei me…
Lol..
So I ask her to delete it lo..
Mana tahu dia suruh I tangkap gambar dgn dia..
Aiks…
i don wan the ugly pic to be saved ma..
so finally I terpaksa bersetuju..
-.-
Aih…
So pai se lei..
So finally we go behind the book selfs there,
To take picT.T
Aih..
Tat time I dono y gila alrd..
Dono wat to do in front of the camera..
So I laugh lo..
Tat time I wearing ear phone..
Listening to song..
Dono tat my voice quite loud..
In libr ma..
So quiet..
A soft voice oso can turn to loud voice…
But tat time I din realize tat my unpleasant voice was heard by a lot people..
O m g!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat a shame..
After I came out from the behind of the book selfs,
A lot people are looking at us!!!!!!
O m g!!!!
*pengsan…
My fren still ok, cz her place very near…
But my place….
Aiyo…
Quite a distance lei…
Tat time really..
Malu aaaaa!!!!!!!
But can do nth lo..
So I go back to my place finally by pretending dono everything n din look at anyone..
Fuh…
Wat a relieved..
Kakaka…
Luckily finally nth happen…
Kakaka..
So finally went back to my room lo..
Hahaha..
Anyway,
A miracle happened to me last night tat,
I can sleep without off the light..
But anyway, is bcz the bed is double decker gua..
N I use the towel to hang beside my bed so tat I couldn’t see light..
Kakaka..
Wat a good idea…
Lolx..
Jk nia la..
Anyway, initially I couldn’t sleep wit the light on..
Even use the pillow to cover my eyes..
Haha…
I m a weirdo..
Even though I m a weirdo,
Sometime I hav to go against my own rules geh..
Cz hav to tolerate wit people..
Hahaha..
Aiks.
Now so tired..
Later got rmmu carnival committee meeting..
At 8.30pm..
My fren don wan to attend lei..
So I hav to go alone..
Pity..
Aiks..
But luckily one of my fren went..
So I go together wit her..
Hahaha..
Now cnt online..
So I cnt post my blog…
I dono wat happen to the connection..
Aiks..
Two days din on my pc..
Today I on it,
This is wat happen to me..
Kesian..
Anyway,
Is fine..
Hahaha..
I m going to take a nap..
Sleepy..
XD

3 Sept 2008.
8:16 p.m.
P/s:
Finally I cnt take even a min nap cz my fren wanna go now..
Lolx..



huh..
jz came back from the meeting..
quite bored act..
but meeting ma..
sure serious one la..
hahaha..
sleepy..
aiks..
cnt study lo..
hv to take a nap.. lolx..
anyway,
i m incharge to find sponsor for the PA system..
hope i can find la..
haha..







0 comments: