CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

depress..

o m g!!!!
i get my phy mark jz now..
it sucks!!!!!!
argh!!!!
but it is wat i suppose to get..
maybe it can be lower marks thn this..
i noe wat i hav done in preparing for the phy test..
i noe wat i hav done during the classes..
so,
i noe wat i wil get for the results..
this time..
the god wanna tell me tat,
u, plz start study now...
not more luckiness left..
if u cotinue to be like this, u will become useless..
n u will disappoint ur parents..
i helped u a lot..
i hope u can start to do for ur own now..

haiz..
i knew last time the results,
most of thm bcz of the luckiness..
its the truth..
jz..
it sometime unbelievable..
so my fren tot i m smarter..
haha..
maybe a bit..
but most of it is bcz of the luckiness..
bcz of the help from the god...
u can see tat,
when i was sicked,
i jz study for a bit..
but i stil can get an ok-marks..
this is all the help of the god..
thk a lot!
i noe tat now, is the time for me to do for my own..
uhh..
but how??
i dno...
i tried to force my self..
but finally,
they wil be a lot of things suddenly stop me from doing tat..
so plz..
don stop me again..
n plz..
give me more power to control my self to do wat i suppose to do..
i don wan to bcome lazy anymore...
n plz..
sleep early...
first,
for my health..
n,
for me to hav the intelligent to pay attention during the class..
so tat i can understand wat the lecturer talked bout..
n finally, to let my parents not to worry bout me...
ya, thy always ask me to go to sleep early,
but finally,
i din do so..
sorry...
i do not mean to do tat....
sorry...

huh..
gloomy...
i wont say it out..
but sometimes,
u will noe it through my sight..
hahaha.....
wat can i do???








0 comments: