CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

boring.. lolx..

today tues alr...
no phy lab..
so class end earlier..
aih..
doig nth now.
scare of phy but din study..
get sticked by the pc..
even though is not my pc..
hahaha..
all my fren slept..
all beside me..
hahaha..
i m onli the one awake..
so sien...
the exam coming soon ler...
n today hav to pass up the phy homework..
aih..
not yet finish lar...
aiks..
later thy wanna go secret recepi makan..
no money lei..
wan budjet but cnt lei...
T.T..
dono wat to do..
wan sleep but terlekat kat pc..
wat a boring day....
anyone can pull me back away from pc?
hahaha..
tday lin yu zhong come to my school lei..
i act suppose to be one of the worker..
but my fren wan go makan...
so cnt go lo..
hahah..
not really interested in seeking for any artist..
kakaka..
aih..
feeling like go out shopping centre to walk..
wit my old frens..
but i din go back..
haha..
but i hav asked my fren to bring me out when i go home..
kakaka..
so bad..
wan go jusco buy sushi..
kakaka..
so long never eat sushi..
but everytime i eat sushi aftr tat sure will sick one...
maybe is bcz of the salmon gua..
n the cold rice..
haha...
but i still like to eat a^^
weird people ma..
hahaha,..
one of my fren woke up lo..
kakaka..
one still sleeping..
her alarm clock so soft...
if for me i wont wake up lo..
i might heard it in my dream..
kakaka..
k le..
tats all ba bla bla'ing here..
hahaha....
hav a nice day..^^









0 comments: