CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

pic....

wahaha..
sudah lama tak letak gambar..
now i put some pic la..
tat i din put last time..
haha..

my sis bought this keychain for me.. as my bday present-.-'' anyway, thx lo.. haha..

be4 being edited.. nice...


after being edited by me.. haha... looks nicer lei.. PURPLE + STAR.. o m g.. perfect match..^^ i like... but this is not mine.. from internet.. hahaha..

my ex school brass band... this pic is taken in genting... we performed there.. hahaha.. happy memory.. my last performance.. my trumpet.. miss u a lot.. T.T

during the first concert held in my ex secondary school.. so happy tat time.. happy n sweet memory..my first n last concert....... sad... anyway, i received bday cake there^^.. happy.. thx for ur cake..







0 comments: