CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

wat a 'lucky' day...... T.T

aih...
wat happen to me today a?
y i so 'lucky' one..
jz now, during the phy class after the computer application lab..
i suddenly found out tat my pendrive hilang...
ahhhh!!!!1
tinggal kepala, yg badan tu hilang aaaa...
aiyooooo..
y so malang one..
i try to find in my beg,
but, its bayang pun takde..
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
i don wan to lost my pendrive for the second time..
sometime this time my pendrive contain my stuff lei......
aiyooooooooooooo.....
wan laugh cnt, wan cry oso cnt...
huuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh........
so i decided to go back the computer lab to find..
i nearly lost there-.-
finally i found the lab..
i saw my pendrive bayang!!!!
cz i put one string on the pendrive n its reflct the light there was metallic material...
unfortunately.................................
the door lock...
finaly my fren told me the office time is over........
mummy a......
wat to do a?
i go find my lecturer who teaches us the computer application for the lecture..
mana tahu..
she went back..
helplesssssss...
maybe this is the balasan i blame the computer lab lecturer....
aiyoooooo...
i dono wat to do now..
n i dono the lab wil be open tomolo at wat time??
if there was classes, if i go there late,
will my pendrive still inside the lab?????
my god................................
now still thinking wat to do...
huh.....
i shouldnt blame people....
now showing the balasan..............
aihhhh...
huh!



0 comments: