CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

sei fo.. final will be on next week, monday.. wahahaha..

its late night now and i still trying to do something for my english presentation tomorrow... trying to read the article but my brain seems not going to absorb it though.. aikz.. my friend did gave some advice, i think its gonna help.. thx..XD anyway, thank god that now my room back to the peace, maybe i am a sensitive people.. but i really don't like to study or doing something at that condition.. bla~~ its noisy... okay... stop blaming here.. i think i gotta sleep earlier, and prepare tomorrow morning.. but i scare i will disturb people since there will be one more people sleep in my room.. herm, without my permission, but its okay, its not fully my room right?? XD hopefully it will be okay during the presentation.. i will be the 6th group group to present, i doubt i told it in the previous post.. XD
aikzz.. stress stress stress.. tomorrow have to submit the calculus assignment T.T and i did nothing.. my god... i am useless now.. aikzzz.. and final is coming.. no more next next week, is on NEXT week.. bla~~~ god.. help me plzz..
kk.. dont want to complain more.. good night everyone, but i am not going to sleep yet.. XD

0 comments: