CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

picture taken by me during the 'trip' to Old Town after calculus exam.. ^^

here come the photo, and and is taken by me.. =p
enjoy yaa..^^

picture taken while waiting for the bus to go to Old Town..
she wanted to take picture here and finally she got the chance and yea, she took picture there.. haha..
.
.
.
.
.


a bit of weird act.. haha.. the two guys dont want to take their single picture. maybe the guys pai seh to let me take their picture for standing alone.. XD
.
.
.
.
.

this picture nice^^ got a kind of great feeling.. haha.. not being edited ler.. and the wall in a bit of purple colour, great^^
.
.
.
.
.

this is my idea too, but actually i wanna her to be pose a little bit more, but is ok i think.. haha.. edited by me, to produce a kind of bloomy feeling..XD
.
.
.
.
.
at Old Town..

in old town at that time..
.
.
.
.
.

143...
.
.
.
.
.

funny act... taken while the other guy in the toilet.. lolz
.
.
.
.
.
in the bus..

took this picture in the bus, not very good quality because the bus driver's driving skill quite lousy.. make us headache..
.
.
.
.
.
waiting for the other bus

1km from MMU.. all headache and pening after sitting the bus.. -.-
.
.
.
.
.

speechless...
.
.
.
.
.
walking back to school..

wahahaha.. edited by me again, nice??^^
.
.
.
.
.

picture taken in the middle of the road, my idea.. * so bad* .
.
.
.
.
.
outside of school..

2 guys and 1 girl.. F.I.R.. wahaha..
.
.
.
.
.

one monkey at the 'tree'.. lolz.. hanging on the 'branch' of the 'tree'.. XD
.
.
.
.
.

the last picture post by me here.. 2 monkeys on the 'tree'.. the 'passing-by' girl shocked.. XD

0 comments: