CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

lonely.... T.T

today the last class is at 4pm... less than half attended the class because of the holiday for tomorrow, christmas holiday... and will be 5 day holiday after today.. of course, most of them will go back home to celebrate..

so, my friend skept the class too, and i still go for class.. but did nothing in the class.. bla~~ useless.. so now, after class, i wondering where and what should i eat.. quite regret for declining my friends' invitation to go out eat or countdown for christmas.. T.T regreting.. so now, left me alone in my room.. my mum did asked me to go back but i feel like not going back today, and finally she said, she need to fetch my brother later so finally she not coming.. herm, quite sad for being like this now, boring, no people to chat, cannot go out... huhh... my fault, and i can blame no one indeed..

i scare i will think nonsense and make me unstable again, i know recently i still in a not really stable condition.. anyway, just forget it.. now i really don't know what to eat, don't feel like wasting money, and don't feel like eat so much.. want to eat mix rice but there are no vegetables there for non vege stall.. T.T lazy to order those need to wait for sometime, because i don't like my self to be looks like a stupid idiot even though i am..

christmas coming and i am doing nothing.. yea, i know i never celebrate christmas before, as well as last year, i wish i can, yet, i cant.. everytime, there sure will be something to disturb and so, i can do nothing for it.. so i guess, this year christmas, i cant celebrate it.. and i have to welcome the christmas in an unhappy condition.. however, i still hope miracle will happen.. miracle, seems to be so impossible to me..

anyway, i do like to wish all of you and hope that all of you can celebrate the Christmas happily, and can get a lot of present^^

MeRrY ChRiStMAs yaaaa...

0 comments: