CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

rainy day = sleepy + tired day... -.-'''

back home on saturday, and now, its time for me to go back to my lovely hostel.. lolz.. seems like i havent get used at my home.. lolz.. my home but i cant get used with it.. what a weirdo..
anyway, i stayed at home just for 3 days and 2 night, feel more like i am having a holiday than go back home..

today is a rainy day, and i thought i wanna sleep longer for that, however, early in the morning, my mum asked my cousin to wake me up, but i was not.. haha.. lazy + tired... after that, my mum keep on shouting and tried to wake me up, the reason is want to bring me for the hair cut.. yea, the main purpose for me is to cut my hair.. so, finally, with most of the unwillingness, i woke up, not even bath, change my attire, then i went out... during cutting process, i felt so so sleepy, and i can just sleep at that time but i knew that's impossible, i shouldnt sleep..XD

after that, i called my mum and she asked me to walk to somewhere else, i was freaking lazy and sleepy, so finally my mum said she will come to bring me there since there was raining and it still rain now.. lolz..what a sleepy day...

anyway, i havent even pack my stuff, and my wearing are still 'sleeping' in my bag, never take out.. maybe i will send them to laundry after back to school.. lazy lazy... once in a blue moon, i think its fine, isnt it??XD

ooookkkaayyyy, thats all for now... hahaha.. have a great day...
by the way, i have to start my school tomorrow morning... aikz.

0 comments: