CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

half day of 28th december.. -.-

yesterday night i came back to hostel, but have no mood to study, so end up with watching all the drama which i haven't catched up.. XD and i able to finish all... anyway, i found out that my stomach got a bit of problems.. bla~~ but i did nothing with it.. i think now is better..

btw, i scanned my laptop and found out so much of virusT.T, aikz.. don't know what to do with it.. i don't feel like reformat it, maybe, i will reformat it once i finish my final on 8th january.. oh yea, my final is coming soon, so near now, start from 5th jan to 8th jan, 3 subjects... i have to start study, but there are still a lot of assignment to do, die lorrr.. hopefully i can settle a bit of them today...

anyway, tomorrow there will be one presentation for english.. aikz.. need to present, and my group is the 6th group.. i guess is the last group?? or maybe not.. hopefully not to be the last group.. i haven't prepare for it yet.. T.T 5 day holiday and i have wasted 4days..

oh yeaa.. today is my friend, sheau tian's birthday... i hereby wish her HaPpY BiRtHdAy since she didn't online, i can't wish to her... and maybe i wont online after this, so this is the best way... this is her blog address, do hope that all of you have seen my post can wish her happy birthday..
happy birthday ya sheau tian... hope you all the best.. !! ^^ and hope you can get a lot of pressie..XD

okay, i think i have to stop here, i have to force my self to do homework...
have a nice day....

0 comments: