CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pikom pc fair at KLCC.. lalala~~

9am at this morning i got english test, and luckily, i din wake up late but its almost late.. thk god.. the exam, herm, no comment for it, what i don't like the most is i have to read so many passage, see until no mood..XD

okay, after that, i went to pc fair but i dont have enough money, so unsatisfied with it.. anyway, i can do nothing with it, its impossible for me to go again tomorrow.. actually i have the desire to buy a lot of things... blue light LED cooler pad, external hardisk, LED mouse, earphone, fancy speaker and etc.... so many things i wanna buy but i realized that i will not have the ability to buy... aikz.. quite sad with it.. bla~~ so after i have a look of some of the stuff, i went out but i saw non of my friend went out.. T.T and then, i cant get into it using the exit.. aikz.. wth.. so, i walking outside and called my friend, they still inside.. aikz.. really make me mad due to the environment that time, the stupid ppl smoke all around the place.. wth... so finally, i decided to go back inside, so that i wont be like an idiot standing outside..

yea, actually i was not alone, but then i dont feel like follow people to walk here walk there, not really comfortable, so i went to be alone.. herm.. my fault?? don't know... so, after i decided to go inside, my friend called, and said will come out after bout 10minutes but i was on the way back inside, so i asked thm to stay inside and continue looking for the stuff... but finally, they went out also.. thx a lot.. lolz.. herm, after that, looks not to be an idiot.. bla~~ waiting others outside, smoke again... aikz.. i am anti smoker~!! yes!! anti smoker.. bla bla~~ my dad never smoke, thk god..

so finally, they went out and we went to the food court again.. arhhh.. when i thought bout the cheesy spagetti i bought this afternoon, oh my god.. no way! it make me so uncomfortable.. luckily i did't vomit.. bla~~ i wont eat cheesy spagetti for the second time.. bla~~ so what i bought just 2 pendrive, 4 gb each, one for me and one me and one for my dad.. he said he want, so i bought, and this make me bankrupt.. bla~~ this because the money i got is for me to spend on the food.. bla~~

so, while waiting for others in the food court, i bought 2 apple pie cost rm3, and 1 franch fries cost rm2.. i have been so long never eat french fries and i never eat apple pie before.. anyway, i just ate the appple pie, not bad.. XD if wan me belanja bring me to MC D lorr.. bla~~~ after that, we went to puchong to have our dinner... first time been there, herm, not really special, so is ok ok.. i ate 'prawn mee'.. taste quite nice, maybe its because it written there, penang har mee.. lolz.., penang, the food paradise, don't u know that?? haha.. ~~ so long i have been move away from penang.. miss u my friends.. lolz.. quite proud with penang.. penang penang, my hometown.. ^^

oh yea, after we went back to school, la~~ one of my friends drove but he never let off the brake.. bla~~ geng.. but i wondering why the car still can move even there was a brake there.. lolz.. kesian.. thn my another friend drove, follow by me, i don't like the bump along the road laa,troublesome.. anyway, the main purpose is just to use fully the time for renting the car.. yea, we rent the car to go KLCC.. no one got car at mmu here.. bla~~~

oh ya, guys, the Pikom pc fair in KLCC will end tomorrow, 14th december.. for those wanting to buy any pc stuff, please go there tomorrow as tomorrow is the last day....
so tired today, almost slept in the car.. but i don't, cz i don let people see i sleep.. bla~~

anyway, have a nice day yaa..

0 comments: