CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

bla~~~

arghhhh!!!!! what the H!!!!! T.T
what happen to me??? even though is 12.13pm now, i angry more than once.. bla~~~ especially during the english class.. the teacher seems to be so ok in the beginning, but when is the time for us to pass up the summary, she start to shoot at people, and of course, i was the victim too.. this make me wondering what happen to her also.. is it something wrong with her?? bla~~ whatever.. anyway, she treat me unjustly too..!!! T.T so after i proved that i did nth wrong, she said ok ok, luckily she not to be the one still insist that she is not doing any mistake.. bla~~ anyway, i was really angry and was feeling to throw the paper to her but luckily, i manage to control my self.. thank god.. however, i don't know why i seems to be so not in control... my behaviour, feel guilty thinking of that.. XD maybe i really unstable that time, no point... my group will be the last for presentation, i don't know i should be happy or sad with it as i am the one to draw in front.. *speechless* and yea, the presentation will be on next wednesday for my group...

lastly, i just hope that it will be ok after this, i don have much time to do with those unhappiness.. bla~~

have a nice day....

0 comments: