CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

my 3-day-events after came back from uni... ^^

25th december, christmas day, i went back home because i will be having 5-day holiday after that.. my dad fetched me and reached home at about 1.30pm.. so, went to my neighbour house for being invited.. i ate not even half plate of rice and my stomach getting full.. maybe its because i drunk too much of water, and it started to pain.. huh... so teruk.. so, went back home and went to my room to rest, my room is the best after allXD but then, my family wanna go to shop and i declined due to the stomach ache... T.T

so, after they went off, i went to living room to online, and i on for awhile, not current.. T.T so unlucky.. so, i went back my room again to rest.. hahaha... and i slept.... i had a deep deep sleep, so nice^^ anyway, before that, i did asked my friend to go out cause i bored at home, and she said depends lorr.. and so, i heard message ringtone, and she said she is coming to my house to fetch me to night market.. haha.. thanks hun hun so much^^ she so good lei, always fetch me go out after being disturbed by me.. wahahaha.. XD

and so, i went to night market in sg. chua, i a bit of crazy, bought 3 bottle of nail polish which cost me RM 1.50 per bottle, one white colour, one a bit of silver + silver thingy inside, and the last one is transparent, i bought the transparent one because mine finished after being wasted by my sister.. aikz.. sad.. besides, i bought 2 pairs of ear rings^^ 2 for RM 5.00... quite nice.. haha.. anyway, i bought quite a lot of ear rings but i seldom wear cz i scare it will be spoiled.. XD

after that, we went to metro point which located near my house, the new shopping centre which not many things there.. the reason we went there is one of my friend wanna eat, and so, we went to old town finally.. i ordered nothing of course because my stomach still so very full.. bla~~ anyway, my friend order a set meal but she dont want that drink, so i took that drink but of course, i pay for that kay.. just its to be cheaper.. wahahaha.. thx yaa^^ and then, after we had our dinner, we went to walk around there, and we saw a lot of childish thingy.. wahaha... not suitbale for us but i still like it.. i childish what.. my friends say that and i admit it=D anyway, i wanna buy the 500-pieces-puzzle but its not really my taste so i din buy.. i bought a thingy but i dont know its name, its not for me but my sister for she like to do that things... haha.. it costed RM 2.90.. not really expensive actually...

so finally i went back my home.. my neighbour gave us some food and i ate half of the sambal egg and the kuih.. haha.. my dinner for that day and after that, i applied nail polish on my nails for fun.. haha.. quite nice actually, so i left it to be like that and due to the gathering at 26th night, so, for my finger decoration lorr.. haha..


26th december, quite a busy day for me.. herm, i thought i wanna get my new ic but my dad didnt wake me up and i thought he still not going... and even my mum woke me up i still lying on the bed.. hahaha.. so bad.. so after i woke up, and being prepared, my dad seems to be scold me, but ok ok lorr.. i dont mind so much since its not really serious.. at that time, its about 12.30pm.. and i asked him to go and he said, those staff are now in their lunch time, will be back at about 3pm.. so, my mind tell me, no way, i wont wait for it for so long.. lala~~ so, i went to jusco and i changed my decision to go back my school for the briefing.. bla~~

at about 1pm, again, see hun bring me up... and one more friend too.. we went to jusco and the main purpose for see hun was buy her a pair of shoes while my main purpose was buy me new year wearing.. so, she bought her a pair of shoes and after that, i was looking for new shirts, and i went to padini authentics and bought a shirt.. herm, they said quite match with me, i think so too.. haha.. anyway, i never try this type of shirts before, maybe i can have a little bit of change.. haha.. but it makes me looks more mature, its good?? don't know.... bla~~ its in pink rose colour.. matching with the new year too even its not red colour.. haha..

so after that, i still looking for new year wearing and had some try but i didnt buy it.. dont like, so i din buy.... hahaha.. so after that ,my friend said she was hungry again, but i am not, but since i still havent have my lunch, so i ordered too.. lolz.. we ate cake in secret recepi, but it taste not really good that day, don't really know why.. it make us so full.. anyway, i went to jusco, of course there will be sushi for me..XD they said after i eat sushi there will be worm inside my brain.. feel so geli but then, i still eat.. no point cz its my favourite food.. wahaha..

so, we went back and its about 6 something, its alomost 7pm.. so i took a nap and while i was waiting for my dad to bath, they coming.. sei lorr.. i havent prepare, so i was rushing that time, really oh my god.. luckily i chose what to wear and i wore it, but i forget to wear my earing even one of it.. haha.. so, i just go like that... thank god they was okay for waiting me, for i took just for awhile, so i think is ok for them.. wahaha..

we reached there about 7.24pm, and not all arrived, but is most of them lorr.. lolz.. i went up there and some of them keep on calling me trumpet.. lala~~~ so nice to hear it again since it's so long i never hear it.. XD i saw some 'long lost' friends after graduated from secondary school.. haha.. and we had some talk, but just for awhile.. i had not much talk actually, dont know why, but still ok, cz most of the time spent on the food.. lolz.. when talk about the food... herm, its so expensive ler.. mine cost RM20.7 for the stick and RM 6 for the apple juice.. i got the tall glass which looks so nice..XD and i manage to take it's picture and i tried to upload here but i don't know what happen to my laptop, when i clicked on the upload picture button, it's had no respon.. aikz.. so sad!!! T.T so i cant show any picture here.. hopefully the problem will be settled soon.. by the way, i took a lot of the pictures on that day but, the unhappy one is, i didnt bring camera there.. aikz.. hopefully i can get those picture after this..

anyway, there was a birthday celebration for my friend, jia huang.. its belated birthday.. and he got her gf kiss.. lolz.. he was so happy... but then, i cant capture the moment her gf, xin yee kissed jia huang.. aikz.. so as my the other dear friend, cai yeen.. sadXD haha.. but he didnt dance on the stage with her gf.. aikz.. missed the chanceXD anyway, we really had our fun and we manage to take photo together.. want the photo lei.. but i still cant get it for now.. so after that, we going back... thx for all for yesterday especially for the organiser for this gathering for the 5B class.. XD hope to gather for the next time yaaa..


27th december, woke up quite late in the morning, after i ate my lunch, my mum brought me to buy shirts since i bought only one shirt on 26th december.. so, after chosing for so long, i bought 2 shirts and one jeans... the price is ok ok lorr.. anyway, i ate 2 ice cream which te first one costed RM 1.20 while the second one costed RM1.00.. i was crazy just now... lolz.. swt lerr..

after that, we went home and we picked my sister who waiting at school for so long since we still buying.. XD she don't want to walk back so the only choice for her was waiting at the school lorr.. and after that, i slept since i was so tired XD and i thought don't want to take my dinner but i was forced to take it while my mum don't want to... she asked me to have my lunch but she don't want.. aikz.. left the food and i have to sapu.. ma, u wan me to get fatter a... i so fat u still want me to be so fat.. don't want laa.. T.T anyway, i didnt finish all la of course, and i put them in refrigerator... XD however, i still very full larr.. aikz.. so after all, today is the boring day since not much things to do for today.. i am going back tomorrow to hostel.. my school will start tuesday and the final exam is coming so near.. T.T hopefully, everything will be going fine...

i had written a long long post.. haha.. a combination of 3 days event.. sorry if make ur eyes pain..
anyway, have a lovely day yaaa..

0 comments: