CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

back home after so long.. wahaha..

wahaha.. so happy after posting the pictures in my blog and describe the pictures.. swt..
anyway, i am now at my home, home sweet home?? not really.. =p, cant get used with the noisiness since there was quiet in hostel.. my brother's noise and my mum angriness, this is what i dont like, my brother keep on let my mum unhappy, that's why..

yea, i went back from my uni at about 3, almost 4pm.. when my mum reached my hostel, i havent even pack my things and i just took my bath.. oh my god, kena marahXD
so after that, i bought my breakfast + lunch at canteen, and start my journey back to my home.. lolz.. there was sunny and it turned to rain finally when reaching my home, my bag got wet..
so after reached my home, i went to my room sweet room.. XD the little world for me.. haha..
and i charged my mp3, i felt so tired suddenly and i getting sleepy so i slept, for don't know how long, a really deep sleep, so nice..^^

after that, i woke up, and i switched on my pc, my lovely pc.. haha.. and until now.. oh yea, i havent take my dinner, feel hungry now but no food cz i told them i am not going to eat any, lol. regreting.. maybe i will drink milo later.. wakaka..
a bit of worry for my homework, aikz.. how how how..

have a nice day....

0 comments: