CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

b4 n on the 1st of august....

today...
i dono y my heart seems like tied wit so many thousand of stone..
so heavy..
haha...
having this feeling during phy class i think..
but i think b4 tat oso got la..
haha...
maybe wil get disappoint lo..
kakaka..
even the day b4 31st july i sleep at 4.30 am..
i still not sleepy..
at all..
miracle!!!
hahaha..
so after next i jz full with hope lo..
during the night,
i do my assignment in my room alone..
loneliness + hoping...
weird feeling..
after next..
all the wishes msgs coming..
one by one..
so surprise n happy..
got people somemore call me..
terkejut..
hahah..
so i turn up not to be moody lo..
haha..
(weird people having weird attitude..)
when i wanna search for my neighbour, thy gone..
dono where thy went to..
i sms thm,
first msg not replied,
the following one reply n written thy eating supper-.-
so late in the night eat supper?!?
unbelievable..
thn came wit the msg written my fren jatuh...
she dono wat to do wit my another fren..
thn i terkejut so go down lo..
mana tau after i go down,
she tilt her leg..
seems to be so normal..
i pon ade sedikit byk meragui..
haha...
thy asked me to sit down..-.-
so funny...
my head full wit question marks..
kakaka..
but act i saw plastic bag..
n i guess is cake geh..
clever lei..
so i sit lo..
thn thy dono talking bout wat..
thn suddenly muncul one people kat belakang tiang-.-
menyebabkan i screamed..
kakaka..
luckily the pitch n the volume stil not very high..
if not..
i sure will kena sue one..
kakaka..
so surprised n touching...
but i dono how to express it..
kakaka..
so happy even tak sampai 2 bulan study kat mmu, still got people can celebrate bday wit me..
glad.....
if not..
i wondering how m i now..
hahah..
so,
we makan the cake which i dono wat is the flavour...
but b4 tat make a wish..(never wish during bday b4..-.-)
so pai se....
eventually we makan the cake lo..
my frens' cake both got jatuh kat meja..
hahhaa.
so cham..
thn my fren wan take pic wit me..
but i refuse..
cz i seldom take pic one..
kakakaka..
sorry lo...
anyway we do take the pic of cake geh..
n i play wit my fren hp..
u noe wat, one of my fren her hp terkena cake tat jatuh kat meja..
this still ok..
but after tat,
follow wit the another one,.
this time is my fault..
use her phone thn put on the the table on the cake..
kakkaa..
the phone..
eik..
creamy..
wakakak...
luckily now has been cleaned by me..
hahaha..
thk god.
if not, i dono how lo..
i will feel guilty one...
btw,
jz now got one guard came..
to chase the guys in gal block...
one of fren act hav to go one, thn finally she din come liao..
haha..
if not very kesian lo..
hav to walk back..
hahha...
eventually,
i feel so happy n surprised for wat thy hav done..
touching..
hahaha..
thx ya^^
thank you very x 100000 much..
hahaha..
but anyway, for i m who very greedy, do hope will get at least one present..
kakakka...
hope lo..
cz previously i get ma..
if one year no sure feel got smt less one ma..
kakakka..
jk....
again.. thx^^

0 comments: