CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

sei fo...!!

T.T!!!!!!
mummy a!!!!!
help me a!!!!!
huh...
i still haven finish study my pre calculus....
its midterm 2 will be on this wed....
today is monday alrd!!!!!
its from topic 4 to 7, but i still in topic 4 aaaa!!!!!
my god..
wan me die a???
lolx..
but i noe, its all my fault..
u noe wat..
friday n sat is free n nth to do..
but i hav wasted it n is spended by online n watching movie..!!!!
regret..
but no use..
i realised tat still got a lot to study but i unable to force myself concentrate in study..
everyday after wake up if no school, my hand wil automatically switch on the pc a..
thn the body will stick on the chair in front of trhe pc..
really gai lei!!!!!
i m now studying using money lei....
lolx..
pengsan...
wat to do a???
the onli onli way is...................................
control my self n force my self to study a.....
when onli i can study n prepare well for the exam automatically?????
i don wan to become lazy la....T.T
n i don wan too to disappoint my parents...
huh..


0 comments: